This website is owned and maintained by Liberal Banter Sdn Bhd (‘LB’). By accessing the website, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of use of this website set out below.
- Nothing in this website is legal advice. LB and the individual contributors bear no responsibility to you whatsoever at all for any loss you suffer because you rely on anything at all in this website. The views, expressions and opinions contained in this website are the individual contributor’s own unless you are informed otherwise.
- LB does not monitor or moderate comments, and so may be unaware of illegal or potentially libelous material posted here. Note however that LB runs a spam filter which automatically bans comments which are categorised, rightly or wrongly, as spam. If you believe a comment requires to be edited, deleted, released or categorised as spam, please notify LB immediately by sending an e-mail containing details of the material and sufficient information for us to verify the accuracy of your complaint to [email protected].
B. Your Freedom
- LB encourages, promotes and supports freedom of information, speech, expression, opinion and thought in accordance with international human rights norms. However, LB also recognises that we operate within the limits of the laws of cyberspace. As such, the following applies when you post a comment on this website.
- Do not post anything that:
a) is abusive, obscene, pornographic, threatening, potentially defamatory, or amounts to an invasion of privacy;
b) infringes the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any copyright, patent, trade secret or trademarks, of any person or entity;
c) is illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity;
d) advertises or solicits funds, goods or services; or,
e) results in the disruption or interference with another’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- If you wish to advertise or garner any publicity for yourself or for any website, e-group or other entity, product or service, you must first get LB’s express permission. LB may charge you a fee for such publicity at its discretion.
- Should you like this website or LB to endorse your product, service, information or if you want to re-use or distribute any material from this website commercially, please contact us at pusa[email protected] to discuss our endorsement fees/rates.
- By using this website, you unconditionally and unreservedly warrant and undertake to LB and to the individual contributors that you will not use this website or any of its contents for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, and that you shall hold harmless and fully indemnify and keep indemnified LB and its servants, officers and/or agents and the individual contributors from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and liabilities, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your acts or omissions.
D. Intellectual Property Rights
- Except for the above rights, all other material in this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike licence or has been attributed accordingly in footnotes in the script, which can be downloaded. In brief, you are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work and to make derivative works under the following conditions:
a) You must attribute the work by identifying it as originating from www.mcchr.org, giving a hyperlink to the work and identifying the contributor of the work;
b) You may not use the work for commercial purposes; and
c) If you alter, transform, or build upon the work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- If you believe that any material found on this website has been used in a manner that constitutes infringement of your copyrighted work, please provide written notice to LB with sufficient proof of the same including at least the following information:
a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
b) a description of where the infringing material is located on this website;
c) your contact information i.e. address, telephone number, and email address;
d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
e) a statement by you that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
E. Links and Publicity
- You may put links to the main home page of this website on your website/blog, but deep linking is not permitted.
- This website may contain links to other websites/blogs to which LB has no control or interest.
- The availability of these links on this website shall not be construed in any way whatsoever as LB endorsing such websites/blogs or their contents nor create any legal relationship at all in the event of any commerce carried out through such linked websites/blogs.
F. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be governed under the laws of Malaysia.